- Launching off the line in our @LamborghiniSC #Huracan GT3 EVOs. #GTWorldChAm #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/ZD2eYi0SD3
- Strong starts for strong finishes. #LamborghiniSC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/bkm1I7Iwhs
- All of us at K-PAX Racing wish you a Happy Holidays! https://t.co/GbTTJMSW4q
- Season sign-off with @LamborghiniSC Chris Ward, giving thanks to the two-time @gtworldcham champ, @andreacalda!… https://t.co/IljfhAGciQ
- We hit our marks and defended our @gtworldcham crown! Take a look back to our 2022 championship season with… https://t.co/9V2eebCNZO
- K-PAX Racing swept the @gtworldcham Championship for a second-consecutive season, which also included helping… https://t.co/V7IU3gJOAy
- Just a casual stroll around the block... #Spa24H #LamborghiniSC #IGTC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/oezOonX8gA
- RT @gtworldcham: Kick off the 2023 season early with a side of holiday spirit, @RaceSonoma tickets are on sale now! Join us for Rounds 1️⃣…
- From @gtworldcham, @LamborghiniSC, our supporters to especially our fans, we are truly thankful. We would not be ab… https://t.co/OBE3Z7yUJa
- RT @gtworldcham: In the ultra competitive Pro class it was back-to-back championships for @KPAXracing and @andreacalda. But how did they…
Weekend Recap: Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
Team’s championship McLaren 650S GT3 on display
More than 500 historic road-racing vehicles competed throughout the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion week at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, but K-PAX Racing was a part of the more elite class that was shown on display. Of the 12 cars in the “Racing Through the Decades” display, the team’s No. 9 McLaren 650S GT3 car was on its own stage as the most recent professional sports car to win at the famed track from 2016.
“Having K-PAX Racing bring its Pirelli World Challenge McLaren 650S GT3 to the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion was important to us,” said Barry Toepke, the Vice President of Communications and Historic Racing at Laguna Seca. “We’re celebrating the 60th anniversary of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and it was vital to showcase the Ferrari 500 Testa Rossa, which won the inaugural race in 1957 next to the McLaren, which has the distinction of being the last car to win here in 2016. Showing these two cars together in the ‘Racing Through the Decades’ display demonstrates the incredible technological advancements made in the world of motorsports.”
About K-PAX Racing
Since joining the Pirelli World Challenge in 2007, K-PAX Racing has celebrated a total 105 podiums, 43 wins and four driver championships, solidifying the team as a continuous championship contender. In 2014, K-PAX Racing expanded its relationship with McLaren GT, bringing two new 2015 McLaren 650S GT3 race cars into competition. The renewed effort kept K-PAX Racing at the forefront of competition, becoming a serious championship contender in the seasons to follow. In 2016, the team expanded to three full season McLaren 650S GT3 race cars, and clinched the Pirelli World Challenge Team, Driver, and Manufacturer Championships.
About McLaren GT
McLaren has been a pioneer and setting benchmarks on the tracks around the world for 50 years, and the latest range of GT racing models based on the road-going McLaren Automotive range is no different. McLaren GT was established in 2011 to develop, build and support all GT race activities. Based in Woking, Surrey at the former home of McLaren Racing, the company is responsible for the design, development and production of the 650S GT3, 570S GT4, and 650S and 570S Sprint models.
Previous | Next
Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2022