- Launching off the line in our @LamborghiniSC #Huracan GT3 EVOs. #GTWorldChAm #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/ZD2eYi0SD3
- Strong starts for strong finishes. #LamborghiniSC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/bkm1I7Iwhs
- All of us at K-PAX Racing wish you a Happy Holidays! https://t.co/GbTTJMSW4q
- Season sign-off with @LamborghiniSC Chris Ward, giving thanks to the two-time @gtworldcham champ, @andreacalda!… https://t.co/IljfhAGciQ
- We hit our marks and defended our @gtworldcham crown! Take a look back to our 2022 championship season with… https://t.co/9V2eebCNZO
- K-PAX Racing swept the @gtworldcham Championship for a second-consecutive season, which also included helping… https://t.co/V7IU3gJOAy
- Just a casual stroll around the block... #Spa24H #LamborghiniSC #IGTC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/oezOonX8gA
- RT @gtworldcham: Kick off the 2023 season early with a side of holiday spirit, @RaceSonoma tickets are on sale now! Join us for Rounds 1️⃣…
- From @gtworldcham, @LamborghiniSC, our supporters to especially our fans, we are truly thankful. We would not be ab… https://t.co/OBE3Z7yUJa
- RT @gtworldcham: In the ultra competitive Pro class it was back-to-back championships for @KPAXracing and @andreacalda. But how did they…
K-PAX Racing Makes an Appearance at “McLaren” Premiere
The No. 9 K-PAX Racing McLaren 650S GT3 car made a stop at the Cinetopia Film Festival Friday night for the U.S. Premiere of the film “McLaren” at The Henry Ford in Dearborn, Mich. Fans who have followed the McLaren legacy and those who have played a part in creating Bruce McLaren’s vision all gathered around the team’s car in awe.
“The [McLaren 650S GT3] is state of the art, that’s for sure,” said Colin Beanland, who was the General Manager of McLaren Engines during the Bruce McLaren era. “That’s the least I can say about it, really. I’m amazed what’s coming out the doors now. We tried to make those sorts of things in our own way. It’s all about helping the guy who’s behind the wheel.
It’s good to see [McLaren] still going – that it just didn’t bite the dust when [Bruce] died. The desire to create competitive vehicles was still there. Bruce was the guy who kind of drove that, you might say. So, he leaves us a lot in a way of memories.”
Previous | Next
Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2022