- Take a ride around @NOLAMotorsports with @andreacalda and our No. 1 @LamborghiniSC #Huracán GT3 EVO. #GTNOLA… https://t.co/syXUy2ITiA
- K-PAX Racing joins @gtworldcham in making its first tracks at @NOLAMotorsports. The team brings a revised line-up t… https://t.co/9rP6zmRgsv
- RT @dailysportscar: #GTNOLA Practice Reports by @rjoconnell @andreacalda quickest in @gtworldcham Practice 1! @StevanMcAleer sets the pa…
- RT @gtworldcham: 🏁Practice 1 K-Pax Leads Field in Practice 1 Top cars by class ⚪️Pro: #1, K-Pax Racing, Lamborghini Huracan GT3 ⚫️Pro-A…
- Welcome to K-PAX Racing, @BerettaMichele! Wasting no time, the No. 1 climbs to the top in the time charts (1:34.248… https://t.co/fclTSjbdDu
- RT @dailysportscar: #GTWorldChAm Practice 1 Report by @rjoconnell: New @KPAXracing recruit Michele Beretta goes quickest ahead of @USRaceTr…
- The No. 1 of @andreacalda and @BerettaMichele tops the charts in the first @gtworldcham #GTNOLA practice of the day… https://t.co/Bdgwq3fNxC
- Sights and sounds from pit-lane during the first @gtworldcham #GTNOLA practice session of the day! #GTWorldChAm… https://t.co/hZ9BzonL34
- Two practice sessions (10:40 am / 3:35 pm local) today for K-PAX Racing – and some valuable track time heading into… https://t.co/RsSz9Vqlsd
- RT @dailysportscar: SRO America Thursday Paddock Notes by @rjoconnell @NOLAMotorsports Park on a major racing stage for the first time in…
K-PAX Racing Makes an Appearance at “McLaren” Premiere
The No. 9 K-PAX Racing McLaren 650S GT3 car made a stop at the Cinetopia Film Festival Friday night for the U.S. Premiere of the film “McLaren” at The Henry Ford in Dearborn, Mich. Fans who have followed the McLaren legacy and those who have played a part in creating Bruce McLaren’s vision all gathered around the team’s car in awe.
“The [McLaren 650S GT3] is state of the art, that’s for sure,” said Colin Beanland, who was the General Manager of McLaren Engines during the Bruce McLaren era. “That’s the least I can say about it, really. I’m amazed what’s coming out the doors now. We tried to make those sorts of things in our own way. It’s all about helping the guy who’s behind the wheel.
It’s good to see [McLaren] still going – that it just didn’t bite the dust when [Bruce] died. The desire to create competitive vehicles was still there. Bruce was the guy who kind of drove that, you might say. So, he leaves us a lot in a way of memories.”
Previous | Next