- RT @sportscar365: 🌎 K-PAX GOING GLOBAL? @KPAXRacing could undertake a full-season @IntercontGTC program next year although have unanswered…
- RT @franck_perera: Practice day here at @indy8hour @KPAXracing @LamborghiniSC https://t.co/pmXZB6cgjM
- Oh, how good it is to be back at @IMS. #Indy8H #GTWorldChAm #IGTC #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/BMycqV82Vr
- We’re getting ready for a day of @indy8hour testing! #GTWorldChAm #IGTC #Indy8H #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/8RkWSFnhTw
- We appreciate you all and the strong support you’ve given us over the years! It keeps us doing what we do best! Tha… https://t.co/n61v0PJJ39
- @SeeFusionn @thegranturismo Well done. This is art.
- The starting place of how races are won. Our crew is already hard at work leading into @indy8hour week. #Indy8H… https://t.co/Tu6QfyjnjG
- K-PAX Racing will finish out its @gtworldcham season at the "Racing Capital of the World," @IMS, for the @indy8hour… https://t.co/fekSOrVuxX
- @franck_perera @IntercontGTC @LamborghiniSC Star Studded ✨
- RT @franck_perera: 💥 NEWS 💥 Happy to race for the first time with @KPAXracing at the iconic track of Indianapolis 🇺🇸 for the @IntercontGTC…
K-PAX Racing Makes an Appearance at “McLaren” Premiere
The No. 9 K-PAX Racing McLaren 650S GT3 car made a stop at the Cinetopia Film Festival Friday night for the U.S. Premiere of the film “McLaren” at The Henry Ford in Dearborn, Mich. Fans who have followed the McLaren legacy and those who have played a part in creating Bruce McLaren’s vision all gathered around the team’s car in awe.
“The [McLaren 650S GT3] is state of the art, that’s for sure,” said Colin Beanland, who was the General Manager of McLaren Engines during the Bruce McLaren era. “That’s the least I can say about it, really. I’m amazed what’s coming out the doors now. We tried to make those sorts of things in our own way. It’s all about helping the guy who’s behind the wheel.
It’s good to see [McLaren] still going – that it just didn’t bite the dust when [Bruce] died. The desire to create competitive vehicles was still there. Bruce was the guy who kind of drove that, you might say. So, he leaves us a lot in a way of memories.”
Previous | Next