- Launching off the line in our @LamborghiniSC #Huracan GT3 EVOs. #GTWorldChAm #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/ZD2eYi0SD3
- Strong starts for strong finishes. #LamborghiniSC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/bkm1I7Iwhs
- All of us at K-PAX Racing wish you a Happy Holidays! https://t.co/GbTTJMSW4q
- Season sign-off with @LamborghiniSC Chris Ward, giving thanks to the two-time @gtworldcham champ, @andreacalda!… https://t.co/IljfhAGciQ
- We hit our marks and defended our @gtworldcham crown! Take a look back to our 2022 championship season with… https://t.co/9V2eebCNZO
- K-PAX Racing swept the @gtworldcham Championship for a second-consecutive season, which also included helping… https://t.co/V7IU3gJOAy
- Just a casual stroll around the block... #Spa24H #LamborghiniSC #IGTC #GTWorldChAm https://t.co/oezOonX8gA
- RT @gtworldcham: Kick off the 2023 season early with a side of holiday spirit, @RaceSonoma tickets are on sale now! Join us for Rounds 1️⃣…
- From @gtworldcham, @LamborghiniSC, our supporters to especially our fans, we are truly thankful. We would not be ab… https://t.co/OBE3Z7yUJa
- RT @gtworldcham: In the ultra competitive Pro class it was back-to-back championships for @KPAXracing and @andreacalda. But how did they…
Opti-Coat to Sponsor K-PAX Racing in 2018 Effort
Will be featured on team’s No.3 and No. 9 Bentley Continental GT3 cars
Optimum Polymer Technologies (Opti-Coat) will join K-PAX Racing as an associate sponsor for the 2018 race season. Opti-Coat, a leading manufacturer in North American car care products, will be featured on the No. 3 and No. 9 K-PAX Racing Bentley Continental GT3 race cars while having an integral part in the team’s 2018 campaign.
“We are really excited to welcome Opti-Coat on board for this season,” K-PAX Racing Program Manager Darren Law said. “A good friend of mine introduced me to their product line several years ago. I was so impressed with it and have always wanted to incorporate their product line into our racing program. They produce a number of protective coatings for many different applications that will not only be beneficial to our race cars but are also great for consumers and manufacturers. We are looking forward to working with them and helping them grow the brand.”
Opti-Coat, which was founded in Memphis, Tenn., in July 2001 by Dr. David Ghodoussi, strives not only to “provide superior car care products and services that enhance the beauty and extend the life of automotive surfaces to maximize value and driving pleasure,” but to also provide products that are safe for both customers and the environment.
Prior to founding Opti-Coat, Ghodoussi worked more than 12 years as an Organic Chemist – overseeing research and development focused on polymers and automotive paint formulations.
“We are excited to partner with K-PAX to take on the Pirelli World Challenge as part of our International Opti-Coat Racing program for 2018,” Ghodoussi said. “The Bentley GT3 and the whole team at K-PAX have proven their ability to win races and championships. We are looking forward to the first race at St. Pete and the whole season.”
K-PAX Racing will kick-off the 2018 race season March 9-11 for the Pirelli World Challenge Sprint GT opener at St. Petersburg (Fla.).
About K-PAX Racing
Based in Sonoma, Calif., K-PAX Racing has celebrated a total 107 podiums, 43 wins, four Driver Championships and three Manufacturer Championships, solidifying the team as a continuous championship contender. In the GT Class K-PAX has fielded Porsche 911 GT3s during the 2007 – 2008 seasons, Volvo S60s during the 2009 – 2013 seasons, McLaren 12C GT3s in 2014 and McLaren 650S GT3s from 2015 – 2017.
About Bentley Motorsport
Bentley Motorsport is based at the Bentley Motors headquarters in Crewe. From there, the operation runs Bentley Team M-Sport, and oversees customer racing operations around the world.
The Continental GT3 is built by the Bentley motorsport team in conjunction with M-Sport. The Bentley Motorsport team is led by Bentley Director of Motorsport, Brian Gush supported by M-Sport’s Chief Engineer, Christian Loriaux.
Bentley Motors’ headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s four model lines, Continental, Bentayga, Flying Spur and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands.
Optimum Polymer Technologies, the manufacturer of Opti-Coat, was founded in Memphis, Tenn., on July 1, 2001 by Dr. David Ghodoussi. Prior to this, Dr. Ghodoussi worked for over 12 years as an Organic Chemist overseeing research and development focused in polymers and automotive paint formulations.
For more than a decade, Opti-Coat has been setting the industry standard with their unique coating technologies developing and manufacturing proprietary resins utilizing Silicon Carbide (SiC) chemistry. Opti-Coat’s purpose is to provide clients with a product that is the most durable, innovative and protective coating available.
Previous | Next
Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2022