- RT @sportscar365: 🌎 K-PAX GOING GLOBAL? @KPAXRacing could undertake a full-season @IntercontGTC program next year although have unanswered…
- RT @franck_perera: Practice day here at @indy8hour @KPAXracing @LamborghiniSC https://t.co/pmXZB6cgjM
- Oh, how good it is to be back at @IMS. #Indy8H #GTWorldChAm #IGTC #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/BMycqV82Vr
- We’re getting ready for a day of @indy8hour testing! #GTWorldChAm #IGTC #Indy8H #LamborghiniSC https://t.co/8RkWSFnhTw
- We appreciate you all and the strong support you’ve given us over the years! It keeps us doing what we do best! Tha… https://t.co/n61v0PJJ39
- @SeeFusionn @thegranturismo Well done. This is art.
- The starting place of how races are won. Our crew is already hard at work leading into @indy8hour week. #Indy8H… https://t.co/Tu6QfyjnjG
- K-PAX Racing will finish out its @gtworldcham season at the "Racing Capital of the World," @IMS, for the @indy8hour… https://t.co/fekSOrVuxX
- @franck_perera @IntercontGTC @LamborghiniSC Star Studded ✨
- RT @franck_perera: 💥 NEWS 💥 Happy to race for the first time with @KPAXracing at the iconic track of Indianapolis 🇺🇸 for the @IntercontGTC…
K-PAX Racing Makes Switch to Bentley GT for 2018 Season
An exciting new chapter of K-PAX Racing is ready to kick off in 2018
K-PAX Racing, winners of four GT Class Drivers’ Championships and three Manufacturers’ Championships in the Pirelli World Challenge sports car series, announced today that it will field a trio of Bentley Continental GT3 cars for the 2018 season.
In the last four seasons with McLaren, K-PAX Racing amassed 15 wins and 34 podiums, including Drivers’, Team and Manufacturers’ Championships in 2016.
“We competed with the very best from Porsche, Cadillac, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Acura and many others,” said Jim Haughey, K-PAX Racing’s team owner. “We are looking forward to working with Bentley to win races next season and compete for another championship.”
Quote from Darren Law, Program Manager, K-PAX Racing – “Working with McLaren GT for the past four years has been a great experience and produced tremendous results. At the end of each season we evaluate the performance of our team and our program as well as what the future looks like. With the introduction of the new Bentley Continental GT3 we see a lot of potential. Currently we are in the process of finalizing K-PAX’s 2018 Driver line-up and will be making an announcement soon. We look forward to joining the Bentley Racing family and continuing our success beginning with next season.”
Quote from Brian Gush, Director of Motorsport, Bentley – “I’m delighted to welcome K-PAX Racing to the Bentley Motorsport family. They are a team with an impressive and proven track record in the Pirelli World Challenge and together we will take the fight to the competition. I look forward to working together.”
About the current Bentley Continental GT3 car
The Bentley Continental GT3 features numerous changes to bring the Continental to the track, including the introduction of a race-configured 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine, a six-speed sequential racing gearbox, double wishbone suspension, four-way adjustable dampers and competition brakes.
The Continental GT3 race car has just completed another successful season, securing both the British GT Championship and Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup Teams titles to add to the two GT Asia Series Teams and the Blancpain GT Series SprintCup Drivers trophies that already line the cabinets in Crewe
About K-PAX Racing
Based in Sonoma, Calif., K-PAX Racing has celebrated a total 107 podiums, 43 wins, four Driver championships and three Manufacturer Championships solidifying the team as a continuous championship contender. In the GT Class K-PAX has fielded Porsche 911 GT3s during the 2007 – 2008 seasons, Volvo S60s during the 2009 – 2013 seasons, and McLaren 650S GT3s from 2014 to 2017.
About Bentley Motorsport
Bentley Motorsport is based at the Bentley Motors headquarters in Crewe. From there, the operation runs Bentley Team M-Sport, and oversees customer racing operations around the world.
The Continental GT3 is built by the Bentley motorsport team in conjunction with M-Sport. The Bentley Motorsport team is led by Bentley Director of Motorsport, Brian Gush supported by M-Sport’s Chief Engineer, Christian Loriaux.
Bentley Motors’ headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s four model lines, Continental, Bentayga, Flying Spur and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands.
Previous | Next